- Knowing how teachers choose what to buy is vital when planning a campaign.
- Free email as schools return
- Our websites don’t always show up on page 1 of Google searches. Does it matter?
- Back to school?
- What is actually happening in schools in relation to buying products and services?
- Details of the new government plan to reduce ill-discipline and bad behaviour.
- What you call you product or service can make a huge amount of difference
- Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
- Confirmation that schools are responding to government cuts to funding by savings on staff
- Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
- “Why would you send out adverts without charging people? Of course it doesn’t work.”
- What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
- If you are going to experiment with your advertising you will make occasional mistakes. But don’t let that stop you.
- Next term LA schools start to get extra funding from three sources. But how will they spend it?
- The font you use for your website pages can affect the responses you get.
- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
Category Archives: GDPR
Emails addressed to schools which use generic addresses (such as email@example.com) and which don’t have any teacher details attached can of course still be used in the post-GDPR world. The reason for this is quite simple: the data used contains … Continue reading
Reaching thousands of teachers and school managers through their dedicated news service, without a single email in sight. UK Education News is an online rolling news service which is refreshed every five minutes. At the top of the page appear … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood You won’t be surprised to see that I start this little piece by denying the validity of the premises behind that headline. Like many others I don’t believe that GDPR has meant the end of emailing, nor … Continue reading