- What is actually happening in schools in relation to buying products and services?
- School closure does not mean that end of selling to schools. It just means a different approach.
- Of course it may not happen, but there is every chance schools will close shortly. So how do we keep selling?
- Details of the new government plan to reduce ill-discipline and bad behaviour.
- What you call you product or service can make a huge amount of difference
- Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
- Confirmation that schools are responding to government cuts to funding by savings on staff
- Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
- “Why would you send out adverts without charging people? Of course it doesn’t work.”
- What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
- If you are going to experiment with your advertising you will make occasional mistakes. But don’t let that stop you.
- Next term LA schools start to get extra funding from three sources. But how will they spend it?
- The font you use for your website pages can affect the responses you get.
- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
- Be adventurous be bold and don’t substitute a mop for a child
- The promises made on education funding last October and in the election are only part of the bonus
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Local Authority schools gained a significant increase in their funding from April 5 this year, a raise in funding that has not been affected by the subsequent shut down of schools. The new funding for Academies will come into effect … Continue reading
The closure of schools does not mean that education has now stopped – nor does it mean that schools are no longer buying. Rather it means they are buying different items – teaching materials that can either be used on … Continue reading
Of course it may not happen, but there is every chance schools will close shortly. So how do we keep selling?
The government has come in for criticism because they seem to have suggested that ministers want 60% of British residents to contract coronavirus in order to prevent it spreading further among the population. Speaking on Radio Four’s Today programme the … Continue reading
The government in England has started to consider which schools and multi-academy trusts it will work with as part of its “back heads and teachers on discipline.” An advisory panel has now been set up drawing on principals and directors … Continue reading
This week I received a note from a hotel group whose establishments I have visited a few times telling me that The Tamburlaine Hotel will henceforth be known as Clayton Hotel Cambridge. And I thought “what a shame”. I like … Continue reading
Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
School managers in all parts of the UK have now been instructed to prepare for situations in which pupils and students are forced to study at home, rather than in the school. Obviously the government is reluctant to institute this … Continue reading
Following research conducted by school inspectors at the request of the House of Commons public accounts select committee, it has been confirmed that the most common way in which schools have been balancing their budgets is by cutting teaching assistant … Continue reading
Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
It is obvious – if your company can be seen as a reliable source of information on a subject, people will turn to you when they have a question or a problem. You then have the chance to turn such … Continue reading
I’ve tried writing the advertisement in different ways and, fortunately for me, there are a fair number of people who realise they have nothing to lose (since we are not planning on charging them for the advertising). But a lot … Continue reading
What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
There is an old adage that says that in the end everyone buys on price. And indeed if you sell a widget, and the world wants widgets, and all widgets are the same, and loads of other firms sell that … Continue reading