- Knowing how teachers choose what to buy is vital when planning a campaign.
- Free email as schools return
- Our websites don’t always show up on page 1 of Google searches. Does it matter?
- Back to school?
- What is actually happening in schools in relation to buying products and services?
- Details of the new government plan to reduce ill-discipline and bad behaviour.
- What you call you product or service can make a huge amount of difference
- Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
- Confirmation that schools are responding to government cuts to funding by savings on staff
- Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
- “Why would you send out adverts without charging people? Of course it doesn’t work.”
- What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
- If you are going to experiment with your advertising you will make occasional mistakes. But don’t let that stop you.
- Next term LA schools start to get extra funding from three sources. But how will they spend it?
- The font you use for your website pages can affect the responses you get.
- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
So where do we get our information? We’ve all been to school, but our memories will probably be based on just two or three schools and biased by our own perceptions and behaviour at the time. As a basis for … Continue reading
An extra free email to schools as they return when you book into a highly discounted promotional package. There is one way of ensuring that you make the volume of schools’ sales that you want this autumn term. And that … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood It’s always struck me that people who email me, telling me that they can get my website onto page 1 in response to Google searches, are being a bit odd. I mean, if, as they suggest, being … Continue reading
When schools re-open conditions are going to be different, and some firms will benefit As I write this I see there is a petition doing the rounds demanding that the government re-open schools sooner rather than later. Of course, governments … Continue reading
Local Authority schools gained a significant increase in their funding from April 5 this year, a raise in funding that has not been affected by the subsequent shut down of schools. The new funding for Academies will come into effect … Continue reading
The government in England has started to consider which schools and multi-academy trusts it will work with as part of its “back heads and teachers on discipline.” An advisory panel has now been set up drawing on principals and directors … Continue reading
This week I received a note from a hotel group whose establishments I have visited a few times telling me that The Tamburlaine Hotel will henceforth be known as Clayton Hotel Cambridge. And I thought “what a shame”. I like … Continue reading
Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
School managers in all parts of the UK have now been instructed to prepare for situations in which pupils and students are forced to study at home, rather than in the school. Obviously the government is reluctant to institute this … Continue reading
Following research conducted by school inspectors at the request of the House of Commons public accounts select committee, it has been confirmed that the most common way in which schools have been balancing their budgets is by cutting teaching assistant … Continue reading
Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
It is obvious – if your company can be seen as a reliable source of information on a subject, people will turn to you when they have a question or a problem. You then have the chance to turn such … Continue reading