- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
- Be adventurous be bold and don’t substitute a mop for a child
- The promises made on education funding last October and in the election are only part of the bonus
- How to write an advert that really really works: the complete answer.
- How some of the most successful advertising nearly never gets used for fear it will fail
- What is the simplest way of increasing the number of people who return to your website?
- What is the most effective way of advertising to schools without taking any financial risk at all?
- There are two extremes in advertising and both need to be treated with caution
- Schools are entering 2020 with new hope following the government’s promise of more money. So what is the best response?
- There are more pupils and students in schools than ever before – but the number of teachers is stagnant
- The victory of the Conservatives in December should see some radical changes to school funding
- We’re taking our Christmas Holidays from after today but are back on 6 January. Meanwhile…
- What is the most effective way of creating advertising that your potential customers will respond to?
- All successful direct marketing campaigns consist of five steps – all of which have to work in harmony
- My advertising hasn’t done so well of late. What is the single most important thing for me to do?
- There is one industry in the UK which has been booming all the way through recent troubled times
Author Archives: Tony Attwood
When an article on “never do this” starts off with one of your own “never do this” -isms, you know it will be fun. I have just found a website which detailed three unforgiveable sins that should never be committed … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood The standard, classic approach for advertising to schools is to write an email which talks about the benefits of your product or service to the teacher and the school. Then at the end you offer a link … Continue reading
If you have ever been stuck for a way of writing an advert you may well have looked on a social media site such as Pinterest or picked up one of the many books there are on how to be … Continue reading
When I started my first company I did in fact do everything. From writing the adverts to opening the replies, from putting the products I sold into packaging, to taking them to the Post Office. And then going to the … Continue reading
It can happen anytime: an item of news occurs which relates directly to a product or service that you offer, but, of course, without any mention of your company or what it does. And naturally you want to say, “Hey, … Continue reading
It might sound like something nasty in the water supply, but this is actually a low cost and very effective way of selling.
The word is still largely restricted to America, but it is now creeping into British business awareness too: the microinfluencer. And for some it is becoming a major aid to selling. We have become used to celebrities who have mega … Continue reading
There are no less than five prime reasons why it is worth emailing teachers before and during the summer vacation. First, because the end of the summer term is the time when more money is spent by schools than … Continue reading
Where do ideas come from and how do you know they are likely to make good adverts? In have occasionally mentioned my recent book on writing adverts. I am not going to do that again (except in passing) as you … Continue reading
If you write advertisements for your company, and take on other tasks as well, this is what you really ought to do Most email advertisements are written by people who fit in writing the adverts between doing other jobs in … Continue reading