- On YouTube you might come across ASMR. If you do, you might want to start running.
- It is time for each good citizen of this fabled land to retake control of her/his life. And then sell it.
- I was challenged to devise an ad for Schools.co.uk which included six randomly chosen words, twice.
- What single factor is the most likely to reduce the effectiveness of an advert?
- The story of a supermarket that spent a fortune and got it horribly wrong
- Is it true there are certain words that you should never use in advertising?
- What is the difference between a sardine and a politician?
- Selling is a process. How it works depends on the interests of your customers, not on the latest gizmos.
- Email lists are very inexpensive to purchase, but do they still bring in the orders?
- How to take your web page up and up the rankings
- What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
- Gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all
- How to ensure that every email to teachers really brings the response you want.
- What is the simplest way to see why an email ad has not worked as well as anticipated?
- Why is it that the skills that are used to sell things are rarely taught in schools?
- What is the most effective way of grabbing your potential customer by the throat?
- The use of humour in marketing to schools
- The Norway Tales: When digital technology eats itself
- The Norway Tales: What do you call a four fingered chocolate bar that isn’t a KitKat?
- The “5 steps to selling” approach is a classic. But is it still valid?
- DfE underspent by over £5bn, while failing to recruit more teachers.
- Private nursery schools in the summer: a marketing opportunity.
- How can some people regularly write ads that get mega sales, while others find it harder?
- The simple way to get people to read what you say
- The best ways of getting teachers to read your adverts are not always obvious
- Most firms never experiment with their advertising, which is why those that do can do so well.
- Why August is a great time to promote to schools in Scotland
- Many secondary school managers return to school in mid-August. But they receive very few promotions.
- Why your product, your audience, and your advertisement need to match completely
- No one is going to buy from you unless they believe what you say. But how can you ensure they believe?
Category Archives: Evolution
No one has ever pretended that this is not a difficult time to sell into the education market. But what we do know is that some firms are maintaining their sales levels, while others are not. And we know this … Continue reading