- What is the most effective way of selling to teachers in the new year?
- How will schooling change if the Liberal Party has an influence on government after the election?
- What change in education policies will we see if Labour wins the election?
- What the Conservative Party will do about schooling if they win the election.
- Schools will know how much extra money they will get as a result of the general election before the end of this term.
- What is the simplest way of advertising to teachers for free?
- Being different from other companies is vital if you want a share of the market. But how best to do it?
- Somewhere in your company there must be something unique
- Why habits are so powerful, and how we can use them in advertising.
- Does your company have a unique selling point for its products? Try this simple test to see how your USP rates.
- How inviting teachers to read a page on your website can bring in significant new enquiries.
- Why keeping your advertising simple is as important as keeping it lively and interesting.
- The companies that explore and develop four key areas of advertising always get the best results.
- The greatest problem for each of us in creating adverts and a web page is familiarity
- In the old days we asked how many people would see each advert. Now we ask how many will engage with it.
- The Opportunity Areas programme has received an extra £18m funding despite the forthcoming election.
- What is the easiest way to use social media without it costing a fortune?
- Selling direct is not at all complicated; it’s just not common sense.
- Is it really helpful to have video on your website when selling to schools?
- How some companies are actively selling to schools while we wait for the general election
- What is the best way to overcome customer dislike of advertising?
- What is the one factor that you must consider when seeking to get an ever bigger audience for your website?
- “Of course I want orders, but I don’t want to risk money on advertising at this time.”
- One day Brexit and the General Election will be over.
- If advertising is not working, what are the key things to do?
- A designed email may look smart and exciting on your computer, but may not always look good on receipt.
- What is the benefit of building a second website that is not overtly about your company?
- How even small companies can employ the notion of brand to great effect in selling to schools.
- Why finding the “influencers” as well as the buyers is always a good idea.
- We are working with a sector that contains a growing level of dubious and often illegitimate activity
Category Archives: Postal
By Tony Attwood Of late a number of companies have been contacting Schools.co.uk concerning promotions to schools through the post, and obviously we are always happy to help. So I thought I would very quickly outline what it is that … Continue reading