- Be different, get one free
- What you really ought to do
- What most adverts omit
- What is it that stops advertisers getting more orders?
- Why, when one sees things amiss, it is sometimes best not to notice.
- On YouTube you might come across ASMR. If you do, you might want to start running.
- It is time for each good citizen of this fabled land to retake control of her/his life. And then sell it.
- I was challenged to devise an ad for Schools.co.uk which included six randomly chosen words, twice.
- What single factor is the most likely to reduce the effectiveness of an advert?
- The story of a supermarket that spent a fortune and got it horribly wrong
- Is it true there are certain words that you should never use in advertising?
- What is the difference between a sardine and a politician?
- Selling is a process. How it works depends on the interests of your customers, not on the latest gizmos.
- Email lists are very inexpensive to purchase, but do they still bring in the orders?
- How to take your web page up and up the rankings
- What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
- Gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all
- How to ensure that every email to teachers really brings the response you want.
- What is the simplest way to see why an email ad has not worked as well as anticipated?
- Why is it that the skills that are used to sell things are rarely taught in schools?
- What is the most effective way of grabbing your potential customer by the throat?
- The use of humour in marketing to schools
- The Norway Tales: When digital technology eats itself
- The Norway Tales: What do you call a four fingered chocolate bar that isn’t a KitKat?
- The “5 steps to selling” approach is a classic. But is it still valid?
- DfE underspent by over £5bn, while failing to recruit more teachers.
- Private nursery schools in the summer: a marketing opportunity.
- How can some people regularly write ads that get mega sales, while others find it harder?
- The simple way to get people to read what you say
- The best ways of getting teachers to read your adverts are not always obvious
Monthly Archives: April 2019
(At least when in the Toppled Bollard.) Like most institutions the Toppled Bollard public house has its own officially designated reverend gentleman who oversees the well-being of the flock that gathers in the hinterland between revolutionary Rutland and bankrupt Northamptonshire. … Continue reading