- Most email advertisements are written in the least effective way possible. But what is the most effective approach?
- Never do this do that
- Are there times when you should NOT link from your email advertisement to your web page?
- How can you write an advert that totally transforms your level of sales and enquiries?
- No one can do everything in a company. So which bits should you drop?
- Make sure that when your speciality is in the news, you get the benefit
- It might sound like something nasty in the water supply, but this is actually a low cost and very effective way of selling.
- Free mailing to schools
- Be different, get one free
- What you really ought to do
- What most adverts omit
- What is it that stops advertisers getting more orders?
- Why, when one sees things amiss, it is sometimes best not to notice.
- On YouTube you might come across ASMR. If you do, you might want to start running.
- It is time for each good citizen of this fabled land to retake control of her/his life. And then sell it.
- I was challenged to devise an ad for Schools.co.uk which included six randomly chosen words, twice.
- What single factor is the most likely to reduce the effectiveness of an advert?
- The story of a supermarket that spent a fortune and got it horribly wrong
- Is it true there are certain words that you should never use in advertising?
- What is the difference between a sardine and a politician?
- Selling is a process. How it works depends on the interests of your customers, not on the latest gizmos.
- Email lists are very inexpensive to purchase, but do they still bring in the orders?
- How to take your web page up and up the rankings
- What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
- Gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all
- How to ensure that every email to teachers really brings the response you want.
- What is the simplest way to see why an email ad has not worked as well as anticipated?
- Why is it that the skills that are used to sell things are rarely taught in schools?
- What is the most effective way of grabbing your potential customer by the throat?
- The use of humour in marketing to schools
Monthly Archives: April 2019
(At least when in the Toppled Bollard.) Like most institutions the Toppled Bollard public house has its own officially designated reverend gentleman who oversees the well-being of the flock that gathers in the hinterland between revolutionary Rutland and bankrupt Northamptonshire. … Continue reading