- What is actually happening in schools in relation to buying products and services?
- School closure does not mean that end of selling to schools. It just means a different approach.
- Of course it may not happen, but there is every chance schools will close shortly. So how do we keep selling?
- Details of the new government plan to reduce ill-discipline and bad behaviour.
- What you call you product or service can make a huge amount of difference
- Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
- Confirmation that schools are responding to government cuts to funding by savings on staff
- Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
- “Why would you send out adverts without charging people? Of course it doesn’t work.”
- What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
- If you are going to experiment with your advertising you will make occasional mistakes. But don’t let that stop you.
- Next term LA schools start to get extra funding from three sources. But how will they spend it?
- The font you use for your website pages can affect the responses you get.
- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
- Be adventurous be bold and don’t substitute a mop for a child
- The promises made on education funding last October and in the election are only part of the bonus
Monthly Archives: November 2018
ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response to give it its pompous, meaningless and probably pointless full title) means whispering into a microphone so that one’s voice is hardly audible while twiddling one’s hair between two fingers or fondling a towel. It … Continue reading
It is time for each good citizen of this fabled land to retake control of her/his life. And then sell it.
What does the future hold for those of us living on the borders of independent Rutlandshire and bankrupt Northants with wild Leics looking on? Such was the question asked of a panel of experts at this month’s “Inside & Out … Continue reading
As you can imagine the Toppled Bollard has been agog with excitement following my announcement yesterday that I was accepting the challenge to write an advertisement which not only made sense (that in itself being quite a challenge), but which … Continue reading
Put another way, what is it that more firms get wrong than anything else, when creating email advertisements? What is it, in fact, that stops them getting more sales? Every week I am asked to comment on a number of … Continue reading
A couple of miles from my house is a supermarket and in September the owners obviously felt it needed modernising. So every night for a period of two months teams worked on completely changing the design of the interior. … Continue reading
By Tony Attwood For once I am going to make life easy for you and give you the answer immediately by saying “no”. So now you don’t have to read on. But as you are still here I will go … Continue reading