- Be different, get one free
- What you really ought to do
- What most adverts omit
- What is it that stops advertisers getting more orders?
- Why, when one sees things amiss, it is sometimes best not to notice.
- On YouTube you might come across ASMR. If you do, you might want to start running.
- It is time for each good citizen of this fabled land to retake control of her/his life. And then sell it.
- I was challenged to devise an ad for Schools.co.uk which included six randomly chosen words, twice.
- What single factor is the most likely to reduce the effectiveness of an advert?
- The story of a supermarket that spent a fortune and got it horribly wrong
- Is it true there are certain words that you should never use in advertising?
- What is the difference between a sardine and a politician?
- Selling is a process. How it works depends on the interests of your customers, not on the latest gizmos.
- Email lists are very inexpensive to purchase, but do they still bring in the orders?
- How to take your web page up and up the rankings
- What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
- Gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all
- How to ensure that every email to teachers really brings the response you want.
- What is the simplest way to see why an email ad has not worked as well as anticipated?
- Why is it that the skills that are used to sell things are rarely taught in schools?
- What is the most effective way of grabbing your potential customer by the throat?
- The use of humour in marketing to schools
- The Norway Tales: When digital technology eats itself
- The Norway Tales: What do you call a four fingered chocolate bar that isn’t a KitKat?
- The “5 steps to selling” approach is a classic. But is it still valid?
- DfE underspent by over £5bn, while failing to recruit more teachers.
- Private nursery schools in the summer: a marketing opportunity.
- How can some people regularly write ads that get mega sales, while others find it harder?
- The simple way to get people to read what you say
- The best ways of getting teachers to read your adverts are not always obvious
Monthly Archives: September 2018
by Tony Attwood Going up the Google rankings is helpful because if you get close to the top of the rankings you can, quite obviously get more and more people clicking on your site: you are in fact getting visitors … Continue reading
What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are not … Continue reading
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are … Continue reading
Talking about failure in a note to potential customers is, according to every marketing book I’ve ever read (and probably quite a few I have not read, but since I have not read them I can’t be quite sure), … Continue reading
Finding out why an email advertisement has not worked as well as one might have hoped is actually quite simple. As is changing the advertisement in order to make it work better. This is because there are only four possible … Continue reading