- What is actually happening in schools in relation to buying products and services?
- School closure does not mean that end of selling to schools. It just means a different approach.
- Of course it may not happen, but there is every chance schools will close shortly. So how do we keep selling?
- Details of the new government plan to reduce ill-discipline and bad behaviour.
- What you call you product or service can make a huge amount of difference
- Despite current government advice that schools should stay open, the schools themselves are preparing alternatives
- Confirmation that schools are responding to government cuts to funding by savings on staff
- Being seen as an expert in your field gives you an incredible advantage when it comes to advertising
- “Why would you send out adverts without charging people? Of course it doesn’t work.”
- What is the most effective way of increasing the readership of your advertisements without spending more money?
- If you are going to experiment with your advertising you will make occasional mistakes. But don’t let that stop you.
- Next term LA schools start to get extra funding from three sources. But how will they spend it?
- The font you use for your website pages can affect the responses you get.
- Why facts and statistics don’t always convince readers
- What is the most important thing that you should do with your website on a regular basis?
- Without a good subject line you may as well not bother writing the email at all!
- What is the best way to create sales emails and web pages that contain all the words that stimulate sales
- In these changing times, imagination is the prime sales tool that we have
- What is the biggest barrier that can stop you making a sale, and how can it be overcome?
- A huge increase in the number of mental health counsellors in schools represents a major opportunity for suppliers
- What is the one thing that you can do which is guaranteed to improve the response rate to your advertisement?
- How the simple fact of getting more visitors onto your website can help sales more than you might imagine.
- Once upon a time PR could equal free advertising.
- What is the most cost effective way of advertising to teachers on a regular basis?
- Once upon a time all one needed to do was to tell teachers what you had for sale
- The way products and services for schools are being advertised is changing fast – and it is worth taking note.
- The free advertising service to schools for companies that are not yet convinced that austerity has ended.
- What is the most effective way of ensuring your advertisements sell to schools in 2020?
- Be adventurous be bold and don’t substitute a mop for a child
- The promises made on education funding last October and in the election are only part of the bonus
Monthly Archives: September 2018
by Tony Attwood Going up the Google rankings is helpful because if you get close to the top of the rankings you can, quite obviously get more and more people clicking on your site: you are in fact getting visitors … Continue reading
What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are not … Continue reading
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are … Continue reading
Talking about failure in a note to potential customers is, according to every marketing book I’ve ever read (and probably quite a few I have not read, but since I have not read them I can’t be quite sure), … Continue reading
Finding out why an email advertisement has not worked as well as one might have hoped is actually quite simple. As is changing the advertisement in order to make it work better. This is because there are only four possible … Continue reading