- How to take your web page up and up the rankings
- What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
- Gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all
- How to ensure that every email to teachers really brings the response you want.
- What is the simplest way to see why an email ad has not worked as well as anticipated?
- Why is it that the skills that are used to sell things are rarely taught in schools?
- What is the most effective way of grabbing your potential customer by the throat?
- The use of humour in marketing to schools
- The Norway Tales: When digital technology eats itself
- The Norway Tales: What do you call a four fingered chocolate bar that isn’t a KitKat?
- The “5 steps to selling” approach is a classic. But is it still valid?
- DfE underspent by over £5bn, while failing to recruit more teachers.
- Private nursery schools in the summer: a marketing opportunity.
- How can some people regularly write ads that get mega sales, while others find it harder?
- The simple way to get people to read what you say
- The best ways of getting teachers to read your adverts are not always obvious
- Most firms never experiment with their advertising, which is why those that do can do so well.
- Why August is a great time to promote to schools in Scotland
- Many secondary school managers return to school in mid-August. But they receive very few promotions.
- Why your product, your audience, and your advertisement need to match completely
- No one is going to buy from you unless they believe what you say. But how can you ensure they believe?
- How to build a big audience and become a “must read” advertiser
- How to make yourself creative and write brilliant adverts at the same time
- The perfect advert: its style and form
- The five key elements of a successful advertisement
- What cranberries have to tell us about how best to sell into schools
- Successful adverts to teachers are written with teachers attitudes in mind
- How do you persuade the more hesitant teacher to buy
- The alternatives to advertising: how else to reach schools.
- They are not “that kind” of email
Monthly Archives: September 2018
by Tony Attwood Going up the Google rankings is helpful because if you get close to the top of the rankings you can, quite obviously get more and more people clicking on your site: you are in fact getting visitors … Continue reading
What is the most cost effective way of gaining sales from schools during this time of austerity for all?
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are not … Continue reading
It is of course true that school budgets are being cut. But curiously there are some unexpected bonuses in this. For example, because a lot of schools are not being inspected on anything like a regular basis they are … Continue reading
Talking about failure in a note to potential customers is, according to every marketing book I’ve ever read (and probably quite a few I have not read, but since I have not read them I can’t be quite sure), … Continue reading
Finding out why an email advertisement has not worked as well as one might have hoped is actually quite simple. As is changing the advertisement in order to make it work better. This is because there are only four possible … Continue reading